We are a fast paced and fast growing full serviced internet marking agency.
We are looking for a full or part time Web Content Manager to handle most aspects on content writing, editing and SEO coordination for a variety of in-house sites.
English majors or Journalism students are preferred.
- Upload and format any new content
- Create and Publish at least 300-500 word articles on a whim with SEO savvyness
- May wear a hat as a contributing writer
- Write new site content
- Help track and improve specific keyword performance metrics/analytics as relates to content and Search Engine ranking
- Journalism Student or English Major
- Familiarity with SEO and some tricks are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Please write the word :animal crackers: in the subject line so we know you read the whole job listing, otherwise we are throwing them away to avoid sifting through spam resumes
- Writing and editing experience (please submit samples with your resume)
- Familiarity with CMS functionality is a PLUS (Word Press specifically)
- 20hr min/week required in office
Compensation: $10-14 hr.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job
Send your resume to email@example.com
Back to all career opportunities