Optimal Fusion is online media company that links Fortune 500 brands and consumers through targeted marketing solutions. Pairing our proprietary audience targeting technology with first party data, and our portfolio of internal properties, Optimal Fusion cultivates a brand-safe environment perfectly situated to target the most relevant consumers.
Your Role as UI / UX Designer:
Working directly with our Director of Business Development you will be assisting all internal, external web marketing and sales efforts. It is essential that the correct candidate can work in a fast paced environment, comfortable under direction but equally as comfortable working independently whilst taking initiative.
You will need to:
- Execute and deliver high quality work under very tight deadlines.
- Have previous experience in designing websites and wireframing apps.
- Have good attention to detail whilst meeting deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow direction from the Business Management and Sales teams.
- Design and prepare creatives for client account presentations.
- Create brand campaigns from scratch as well as adopt and elaborate on existing campaigns.
- Apply extensive creativity on some projects but also have the ability to follow literal direction on others.
- Slice and prepare artwork ready for programming.
- Communicate and work closely with web developers.
- Have a team player attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- 3+ Years professional industry experience.
- A portfolio reflecting excellence through strong relevant working examples.
- Experience in conceptual designing, wireframing, and UX/UI for both websites and apps.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe In-Design, XD, Sketch, and WordPress is desired but not essential.
- An understanding of CSS and HTML.
- Some knowledge of web marketing and online advertising platforms.
- An understanding of mobile responsiveness is essential.
We’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to build an amazing portfolio and professional career working with some of the world’s biggest brands and household names.
- A youthful, fun working environment with a close-knit team of like-minded professionals.
- Attractive working package to include full benefits package.
- Regular team social events and outings including weekly catered lunches
- A supportive, friendly and dynamic working experience.
Please NO headhunters
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on qualifications
Please send portfolio to email@example.com
Back to all career opportunities